We are expanding!
Bharathi Vidyashram uses the building extension located at 523 Broad St for its programs. The building is owned by the the Hindu Temple of NH.
Due to the ever expanding needs, it has become difficult to use the extension building for all the activities that Bharathi Vidyashram offers. We have decided to expand to serve you better!
By expanding, we can provide you:
- more space for better coordination of classes.
- convenient usage for cultural events.
- space for dance programs and recitals.
- space for musical arangetrams.
- better space for Yoga.
If you are interested, this is how you can help:
- Join our Donor Tree program.
- All patrons donating $2500 or more will have a leaf dedicated to them.
- We estimate the total project to cost around $150,000.
- Every donation helps. Help however much you can.
The Hindu Temple of NH and Bharathi Vidyashram, respectively, are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Contributions are tax-deductible for income tax purposes to the extent allowed by the law.